Happy 8 Months old!

2 days back in Taiwan and I couldn't bear to head out! I woke papa up leaning on him to stand up. 
I turn 8 months old today and it calls for a celebration! Papa drove us to the Yang Ming Mountain with grandpa+ma & the dogs!
 
 The heat in Taipei is unbearable! Cooling off in the mountains is a great idea.
We found a good spot on the grass. 
That bottle of water kept me real busy
 hey, I can sit up and crawl forward, but no tooth just yet!
We had to get going, as it'll take another hour down the mountain. Reservations made at our favorite Indian Restaurant- Spices!
I stare and stare when I see people eating. I will open my mouth if you feed me, with your hands or chopsticks. Bread & rice keeps me occupied at the dining table all the time.  Ohhh I love bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment