S'pore till the end of the trip

Good morning! It's 7am and we're @ the Botanical gardens, watching groups of people exercising, practicing Qi-gong.

 Grandpa is heading back to Taiwan in a couple of hours.
 During our last 2 days in S'pore, mama continued meeting friends daily. We met up with mama's middle school friend from modern dance. Can you believe Mama hasn't met her friend for 17 years?! They had so much to catch up on, marriage, kids...etc 
 Yes, Mama did her catching up while I was asleep.
 Now I'm full of energy, refusing to nap again!
 Grandma decided to take me out for an evening walk to the park nearby, hoping to see the monkeys again, but we didn't. Headed to the playground instead. 

 It's our last day in S'pore and 3 yr Kayla came to visit. I've got a new toy, a flushing toilet and a doll, but I still prefer the iphone over anything else.
The flight back to Taiwan went smoothly, I stayed wide awake while we landed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment