8M2W Yoga Playmates & Tooth

Before mama begin raving about discovering my 1st tooth~
We missed 2 weeks of yoga class being in Singapore and I missed my playmates!
11 mth Yaya took my ribbon off and tried to put it on, well, mama had to lend her a hand eventually
 New toys & friends kept me busy, mama could finally concentrate on her yoga poses
  On the far left of these photos, there's Hina, youngest of us 3 musketeers, also half japanese. She was born 2 months premature. 
 Her book caught our attention
 Hit a button and a japanese song plays
 The other musketeer Chihiro, just 11 days younger than me, wiggled her butt over.  
Chihiro's mama showed us her 1st tooth just yesterday, guess what?
 Mama discovered 2 teeth today!
Lower left slightly breaking through the gum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment