S'pore Day 5-6 National Day

Papa worked hard and definitely deserved this short work+vacation.
This is the house mama grew up in since she was 10.
I felt that papa didn't want to head off to the airport. I wished he took more days off.
 Late that night, we headed to the local market for some durian, freshly cut.
From butter creamy to bitter creamy... make your request at this 24/7 fruit market
 Finally awake from a short nap, rambutans!
 Mountains of durians surrounded us, I tasted some durian & wanted MORE!
 Ring Ding Ding, it's Singapore's 47th Birthday
 Bride-to-be Meilina came to visit and we set off to the botanical gardens
It was filled with people on this public holiday. People had picnics with dogs & kids & frisbee!
 Our poor dogs must be feeling so lonely while we are in S'pore
 We walked and walked, from the botanical gardens to orchard road

 2 hours of walking, well, being pushed in the stroller kept me singing while I people watched.
Mama had a good national day celebration meal with grandpa & grandma @ the long missed California Pizza Kitchen while I snoozed!

No comments:

Post a Comment