Wedding: Getting Ready!

Good Morning Peeps,
My alarm rang at 7am, and no one woke up... Jasmine's alarm rang and went directly into snooze mode. Room Service came by with Sara's order of the fruit platter, thanks to warner bro's. Finally, Amy and I got ready and I took her down to enjoy her breakfast buffet at the hotel. Sara, headed out to a regular taiwanese breakfast place to buy us breakfast!

Our Make-up & her assistants came by before 8am, and Jasmine finally got out of bed! Bridesmaid #1, hardworking Sara, busy writing her speech!
Bridesmaid #2: check out her beautiful eyesAlmost ready, and I simply couldn't resist my morning cup of tea! U of M, Martha Cookies reunite, toast to 10 years of friendship! It is memorable staying overnight with the girls the night before the wedding, athough, most of us didn't sleep well. Good make-up did it all :D
what is P2oodle: Qiuqiu doing at the hotel? She was smuggled into the hotel... to keep me company, as I wait nervously for Cliff and his groomsmen to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment