Day before the wedding

It was my day off, and I was expecting an easy/ relaxing day, but it didnt turn out that way. Early morning was filled with bank errands, lunch at home, praying to ancestors. Cliff came by and picked up our bride & groom wedding favors with Kevin. I rushed off in a cab to Sherwood hotel, as I was late meeting the florist for to pick up bridesmaids bouquets. Was nagged by the florist for being late..... and finally checked in to suite #918. Reminded the hotel for our champagne, as part of our package since we held our engagement last Nov.

Dress Fitting appointment at the Bridal studio was at 3pm, and we were running late! It also took us 2.5 hours for the fitting and dresses to be tailored..

5.30pm: Late for our rehearsal at Gracehill, and it was very cozy at the back of our seats with the girls, dresses & wedding favors.Rehearsal at the Chapel~ with cliff removing the veilOur group dance rehearsal and dinner did not happen either.. as i was simply too tired..

Amy and I had sandwiches @ Smith & Hsu around the corner and came back to the hotel room, surprised with chocolate/cookies/champage platter~!As I was just going to enjoy our night at the hotel with the girls, my parents came to visit and took me home.. as grandpa wanted to have a talk with me. We didn't sleep 1am that night, and woke up in between the night! *yawn*
Isn't it too difficult to have a good night's sleep before the wedding day?

No comments:

Post a Comment