The day after...

Our day after the wedding was spent with friends from overseas~! Woke up early to pack up, had an early breakfast, brainstormed how I can contact friends from overseas to meet up for lunch. As Chiho stayed at Agora hotel the night before, we met up at our living room and had a short chat. Did some packing and checked out by noon~

Off to lunch with Amy from LA, Tania from HK, Chiho from JapanYogurt Art to followAll refreshed after our foot massage!we headed right to the bridal studio, returned the dresses, suit, veil...etc and picked up Yae at her hotel & headed home for dinner with my family~~before dinner bells ring, Yae surprised us with our wedding gifts! It's on Cliff now, and a frog is in my hands, hohohoTania's turn to present her giftCheers to my grandparents & their hospitality~!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations again Peiya! I see many familiar faces!

    ReplyDelete