1 wk before the wedding~Bridal Shower

Thanks to Sara, Jasmine & Amy for all the lovely planning~ started my day with facial, followed by pedicure with the martha cookies, as we sat in a row, sipping our drinks, as we caught up with each other. We forgot to bring flip flops to wear after the pedicure, and we'll decided to weat the paper slippers, and hopped into a cab immediately.

Jolene and our cute flower girl arrived early Galerie Bistro, as we waited for the rest of our guests, Yinchen & Sunny. I had to wear a *bling* crown on my head all night... even when i headed to the restroom. I was surprised when everyone took turns handing me presents! I opened them one by one, and loved everyone one of them~! Some gifts caught me by a HUGE SURPRISE, and some were perfectly cute, with meaningful thoughts behind :)
Headed to Jasmine's place, as she took care of Mantou's physical needs and drove us to Beitou for a night out at Pacific Hot springs! It was almost midnight when we arrived at the hotel and right after we settled in with getting bedspread on the tatami, all of us took turns going in to the hot bath, one after another. 4 girls in 1 small bath, as we gossiped non-stop till almost 1.30am. Time to snooze, wake up for breakfast at 8am & outdoor hot springs!

No comments:

Post a Comment