Wedding Date & Location *finalized*

We've finally signed the contract with Grace Hill over this past weekend.
April 10th, 2009- Ceremony + Dinner banquet

Coming up in the next few months:
1) 1st round- engagement dress picking- Sept 16th '09
2) 2nd round of Dress picking ---to be rescheduled----
3) Studio shoots -Dec 4th'09
4) Engagement & Wedding invitations
5) Engagement+ wedding -Video making
6) Meeting with Grace Hill's wedding planner -Dec'09
7) Guest lists
8) Choosing -Photo-video-graphy
9) Honeymoon planning

1 comment:

  1. Hey~ I am so excited for you guys...I'm planning my wedding too! We are hoping to do it around the same time as you, lol. But I'd love to come to your wedding too, if only I didn't miss the girls so much when I'm away from them even for 2 hours! We have to catch up via email - I wish you were looking at wedding dresses in NYC, so we can do it together!

    ReplyDelete