1st Dress-picking

Upon receiving a call from Western design studio-'s Emma, I was told that i was scheduled at 7pm for engagement-dress picking! Gee... we've been miscommunicating via email all this time, right from the beginning. It's a work day... and I'm an hour away..

Anyway, I hopped on the high speed rail right after work, grabbed a burger and headed over just in time. Since I had only asked for 1 dress for the engagement luncheon, we estimated to complete in 1 hr. But it took 2.5 hrs... and worst of all, still undecided!

We communicated on the style, color of my preference and Kaka- gown assistant went on searching for appropriate dresses. More than 15 dresses has been eliminated.

I figured I'll be dead tired last night, but I flipped & turned all night. 2nd appointment has been made, this Sat, for more dress try-outs! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment