Engagement Planning

Engagement ceremony will be held in the morning, followed by luncheon, according to chinese traditions. It was meant to be a smaller party, with just close relatives of under 50 people, and having a larger wedding.

Since we chose to hold the wedding at Grace Hill, the number of tables is very limited (25 and under). Thus, we chose to hold a larger engagement party (hosted by my family) in order to accomodate most relatives from my side of the family.

So, for the past few weekends, I've ran around places with my parents, grandparents for venue searching! From Regent, Grand Hyatt, World Trade Conference 33..... most auspicious dates were already booked! We were lucky to have found Sherwood Hotel, their ballroom can only fit 144 guests and our estimated guest list will just fit perfectly~

Engagement Date: Nov 15th, 2009
***For friends living abroad: If you are travelling around Asia during Nov, let me know~

No comments:

Post a Comment