Happy 9 Months Old

I'm 9 months old today!
Mama wanted to take me along to her floral arrangement class but great-grandma insisted I stay home to keep her company.
No whining or crying for the 4 hours being away from mama! 
Floral arrangement requires lots of patience. It helps mama calm down and focus. I'm not sure if mama can concentrate if I tagged along. 
 9 Months, my tooth is almost breaking through, not quite.
 I get to do a lot more with my fingers. I don't stuff food into my mouth directly, I pull off a  small piece, for example: bread, and then put it in my mouth.  I can also pick up really tiny bread crumbs, before the dogs lick them off the floor! 
  My favorite part of the day, warm bubble bath + no diapers!
 So far, life is good
other than diaper rash.
We're off to Hsinchu tommorow & then a short 2 day trip to Taichung.
After that, mama needs to seriously get down & plan our Japan trip this coming Nov with papa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment