Happy 6 Months Old!

Dec 18th, 2011, I finally met mama & papa at 1.52am. I was only 2.5kg.
Till this date, I'm probably a little over 7kg.
6 months of exclusively breast milk diet is finally coming to a full stop. It's time for some high chair fun.
 Mama takes a photo of me on the 18th every month to celebrate.
 I also received a present!
 It's a book about papa bear taking baby bear fishing in the woods. Since I've just started on semi-solids, I get to bite the fish caught by papa bear.
So far, for the 1st 2 days, I've tasted some really blend.... porridge. I get to suck on apples, peaches, bread, sweet potatoes, bamboo shoots! 
Papa bought me a new stroller! It's mama's favorite color, it's super light and most importantly, it'll help relieve mama's backache! 

No comments:

Post a Comment