6M1W Suburban life

It's one hot summer day.  We stopped by the lotus field on the way back to the weekend house.
Flowers come to a full bloom in the morning and they close up in the afternoon.
Lotus leaf is as big as me!
My afternoon feast begins while mama brews some tea.
Yucks. Tasting the pink guava for the 1st time didn't go too well.. 
 I had my hair cut by mama in this chair but mama decided to give me a haircut while I snooze.
Getting a manicure while awake is more interesting than ever!
 I also get to sit on the table with papa & mama while they had their dinner. 
 I chewed on my baby banana.
 Tried to do some downward facing dog with papa but I turned sideways.. to practice sitting UP!
 I continue to practice flipping, crawling while awake, even when half asleep, kicking papa and mama in the middle of the night.
 Andrew came over to keep me company one afternoon! Mama and Regina had afternoon tea & chatted non-stop while Andrew and I played side by side. Time passed by quickly for both mama and me!
I love holding hands with babies! yes babies only! 

No comments:

Post a Comment