Halfway through 2012

At 5M 3W, June 4-8th is once again the annual computex, papa will be in taipei all week!!! Can't believe it's June! Mama was still working till the end of June last year before she took off, traveling to S'pore, Czech republic & Kyushu, Japan. Flipping on my tummy constantly, pushing my butt up & forward to reach my toys has been my new gig. 
 Post computex dinner @ Fridays. All the waitresses and waiters said I'm way too cute. Loved the hanging lights & being held all night long at dinner ;)
Papa worked hard on all day saturday & even real early on sunday morning.......
I finally get to hang out watching the game, NBA.
Papa read about this new belgium waffle place, B'waffle. Couldn't trust the iPhone google map that got us all walking in the wrong direction under the heat! But the waffle topped with chocolate was well worth the heat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment