Dress Try-outs

Standing & giving rounds of speeches @ our opening day of the Creativity Lab exhibit, I hopped on the shuttle, and off to high speed rail station. Caught the 5.30 train & made it just in time to Western Studio Design in taipei. Jasmine & my mum had already arrived! Gobbled down my MOS burger, we headed on upstairs, being served by Shu-hua, a new gown assistant. We're not supposed to take any photos, but we broke the rules and secretly took a couple until they found out!

Color & bow was my style~~but the top resembled a pair of minnie mouse's ears! Off it goes~white gown with strings of roses down the side~ this was the exact same dress I tried on during the 2nd try-out.
Purple Flora babydoll dress~ i liked but didn't make my final decision on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment