Busy here and there

Autumn is finally here. There is no fall foliage in taiwan...but it's been sunny out! So, we head out to the park every afternoon for some Squirrel watching
 My 1st tooth broke through @ 9M2W. I'm teething again.
So many of mama's friends are back from Shanghai & we have a rather packed week. Whenever mama needs a nap, I'm energized.
I find a toy and am motivated to play. 
 Pulling the ribbon off is fun
 Chewing on tags, ribbons is just my thing
We met Sara for the 3rd time while she's in Taipei for coffee. 
 Lego blocks kept me busy while the ladies chat. The guy sitting next to me found it entertaining picking up anything I dropped off the high chair.
 Thanks to a cup of latte, mama didn't get to sleep all night. Despite a lack of sleep, we went over to Hina's home for a play date since she will be going back to Japan for 2 weeks. We played tug of war and I lost.
 My body temperature shot up above 38 degrees that night and got mama worried... It went away and came back again after a day... high above 39 degrees and went away again...
Luckily papa's back, I get hugged whenever I cried and fall back asleep.
So many people around me is down with the flu. Papa had one, mama is recovering.
@9M3W, it's my 1st time getting sick. I have a running nose and have been coughing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment