7M1W Art of the Brick

I turn 7 months old on July 18th! 
 I can sit up straight, without support! 
I'm done with my vaccinations! No more needles until I turn 1 yr old :) 
 I had a fever in the middle of the night after my 2nd vaccine two months ago. No fever this time! So, we headed out early to see Lego master Nathan Sawaya's exhibit. I napped all the way.
See the crack? That's how some people feel on monday mornings.
 Woo, a T-Rex, made up of 80,020 bricks!
 Which one is real?!
Reminds me of sophie the giraffe, but does't it look like a tiger too!
Red Yellow Green, I will learn that when I begin walking
Nathan hung a few of these HUGMAN in New York City, they either hang on the stairways to the Metro, or hug the bikes off the streets...etc 
  Mama likes the space alien! 
I missed the entire lego exhibit and the CROWD by sleeping all the way, whew!
 Grandpa hung out with us since grandma is in Singapore.
 Hey people, it's a beautiful HOT day, I've got a tan 
 Quack says the ducks
We looked up the sky, and saw an eclipse surrounding the sun!
After a thai lunch, I cried. Mama figured I needed to do some crawling. We went to the W-hotel lobby, TWICE in fact!
 Mama caught me standing up while face-timing with papa a few days ago
 I'm getting better at it. Scratching the iPad screen is my all time favorite.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment