4M3W@ Aranzi Cafe

Mama made plans with the girls to head out for tea in the afternoon. 
 Uncle Tesan stopped by around noon for a visit & mama heard me laugh out loud for the 1st time. I wonder when I will see him again, since he made me laugh non-stop!

Hear me out live on video!


After a short nap on the bus, we arrived and the cafe was packed even on a friday! We had tea & gelato 
at Micasa, the cafe next door while we waited....
I couldn't stop but stare at Sunny even though it's not my 1st time hanging out.
This is how I will look like when my hair grows long!
Finally, it was worth the wait. Even the ceiling was filled with all the Aranzi characters.
 Finally sat down & waited for our order
 A bunny cake
 & panda Coffee
Who says mama can't have coffee while breastfeeding?!
It's about time we head home & wait for papa to get off work so that I can tell him all about my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment