2nd Anniversary & Almost 4 mths

Thanks to grandpa babysitting, Papa & mama get to celebrate their 2nd anniversary on Apr 10th '12~
 Papa travelled back to taipei & took mama out! 
Last year, they spent their anniversary on the Parisian Bateau. The year before, they got married. 
This year,  I'm 4 months old & I love sucking on my fingers.
Mama is still adjusting her life going into 4 months of motherhood.
Hmmmph, why does mama get headaches every morning?
 I know it's all because of me... mama still wakes up at 4am to feed me when I wiggle & jiggle
I kick hard & it helps me roll over. 
 Mama tells me how taking care of me when I cry non-stop can be frustrating, but I just throw her back a smile when I'm in good spirits.  
Hurray! We spent almost a week in the suburbs again and we're heading back to the city tonight! Papa finally took a day off even though work is overwhelming. Papa deserves a break! Praying for some good weather tomorrow, so I get to see calla lilies before my vaccinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment