Almost 3 months

On the 18th every month, I'm reminded of Miya's birth and how old she turns. Did I forget the birth process, Nope~!  If you ask me if I want a 2nd baby soon, all I can say is, hold up! It seems so long ago when Miya was only a few days old, & in just 4 more days, Miya turns 3 months old.

Miya's naps have gotten shorter day by day. Every minute is so precious now when mama makes her breakfast, runs to the bathroom, surfs the web or spends some time with the dogs.
Miya is fascinated by a hanging garden of bee, butterfly, dragonfly, spider & flower, we bought from IKEA. Gives mama a break from having to chat all the time. 
 Miya loves talking, she smiles whenever someone approaches her. She'll chat for hours at night when grandpa is home. Another break time for mama to take a nice hot shower!
Tummy Time!
it's gotten colder, all dressed & ready to head out for her 2nd vaccination! 
The nurse weighed her at the hospital, she's 5.6kg! I wonder when my shoulders & back will stop aching?! humph only on weekends when Cliff's back in taipei.
 Yet another rainy weekend, we still headed out to curb our cravings for TOAST BOX~  milk tea & kaya toast from S'pore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment