Sex of the baby?

Everyone's been asking! At 21 weeks 1 day (5 mths into pregnancy), 
the sex secret will be revealed!
2D ultra scan was performed today for 40 mins. As I laid down watching the doctor's serious facial expression instead of the ultrasound screen, I wasn't eager to find out the sex of the baby, but my heart was beating fast, as it was more important to know if the baby is healthy physically. Other than the umbilical cord around baby's neck is what we'll have to wait on, baby's very active & is constantly belly dancing.

Baby's expected delivery date is Dec 25, 2011.

***To my lady friends, Yes, we can all dress up, hang out, have afternoon tea or coffee! ***
It's a Girl ~!
Baby's position drawn by the doctor- with one hand right by her mouth
Both cliff and I were wondering why the doctor took more than 4 photos of the baby's face?!
Are you able to see her eyes, nose & mouth?

No comments:

Post a Comment